In 1983, the renovation of the historic Fort Worth Courthouse removed decades of construction, restoring the building to it’s original glory from 1895. The renovation removed false ceilings, restored floors, courtrooms and stairwells and re-opened the rotunda.
Walker Construction CompanyVisit Website
Ward Bogard & Assoc – Burson Hendricks & Walls Inc.
1984 – Outstanding Project Award Form & Function Magazine
National Register of Historic Places
Recorded Texas Historic Landmark
State Archaeological Landmark